10.17.2013

jordan drinks tab


Enjoying refreshing TaB's, while indulging in some really good and really bad television.

Wednesday brings us SVU, Coven and some new show called Reign that based on the commercial I heard on the radio this morning, reminded me of a teen Game of Thrones so of course I am in, but I won't get to actually view it until Thursday (oh the perils).
Correction: Apparently Reign is on Thursdays? My bad.



Farewell Sgt. Munch, it's been real. Props to SVU for not completely dwelling on his departure but following it up with a really good storyline. Rich teen, drugs, rape. Typical SVU but balls out nonetheless. And a really adorable end with Much referencing his time in Homicide as well as Special Victims Unit. You will be missed, dude.

So Coven. Lot's of Fleetwood Mac/Stevie Nicks, and why not? Not an American Idol and probably a witch that writes Game of Thrones poetry. Also not quite as disturbing and over all really interesting. I'd say it's a go for me so far. Almost makes me want to try and get through Asylum. Almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...