10.16.2013

jordan drinks tab


Enjoying refreshing TaB's, while indulging in some really good and really bad television.



I hate Tuesday's. It's decided. Okay, hate is a strong word but I'm getting ridiculously bored with New Girl and if all I have is The Mindy Project to keep me going, why do I even live? So we'll talk about the latter.

Kevin Smith. Winning. Can't say I love all of his movies, honestly (except Red State because it's amazing) but anytime he has a cameo in something I am sold. Overall he is just a funny person, even if I'll never understand the appeal of Jay and Silent Bob.

Chloe Sevigny. Winning. I love her in anything and in life because she's super freaky and weird. This is no exception.

In other news, Monday night brought my favorite Saved By The Bell lady to Dancing With The Stars to re-create her iconic I AM SO EXCITED I AM SO SCARED caffeine pill freak out scene. Go girl, you own that. Seriously its better to embrace the Spano meltdown that to ever acknowledge that you did Showgirls.



Going to go raid my SBTB DVD's now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...