1.15.2014

jordan drinks tab

TOTALLY SPACED LAST NIGHT.

That's okay, tv wasn't that interesting anyway.

Moving on.


Enjoying refreshing TaB's while indulging in some really good and really bad television.

So to recap HIMYM and Mom from Monday, Tuesday gave New Girl and Mindy.



HIMYM I am really sorry but after an already lackluster season you're letting me down, bigtime. I'm not sure what really happened besides Chinese slap training and Boyz II Men.

Mom on the other hand, delivered. I actually really liked Anna Faris in this one, it wasn't all about Janney though she did steal the show as usual. She's really good at Just Dance, I can safely say she nailed that Kris Kross routine, I would know, I've played it a billion times.

New Girl. Pistons. Bar. Coach rules and olives. I HAVE NO MORE.

Mindy, you did good. So many glorious Entourage references I can't even stand it. I felt bad at the end. She shouldn't have gotten dumped. People are insecure. I really was honestly super sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...