11.21.2013

jordan drinks tab


Enjoying refreshing TaB's, while indulging in some really good and really bad television.

Especially enjoying Coven and I'll admit maybe not my favorite SVU of this (solid) season but still rocked.



This was one of the tamer SVU's this season, but still good. Seriously I was happy to see Rawlin's getting some action, too bad he turned out to be a dbag. And of course she has to go back and gamble. She needs her own story but give her something else? I missed Benson.

In Coven, Blondie's husband is a legit scary dude. So is she when she is blind and grabbing at back-from-the-dead Madison up in here. Zoe teaching zombie boy how to eat kind of broke my heart, while Kathy Bates and Precious eating burgers make me literally chuckle out loud. So tongue dude is dead? Okay. I'm not sure if I'm buying Kathy Bates being remorseful but I sure want to. Well it looks like she got hers either way.

Wow, Wednesdays are slower than Tuesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...