11.20.2013

jordan drinks tab


Enjoying refreshing TaB's, while indulging in some really good and really bad television.

New Girl and Mindy, the eezy breezy combination.



New Girl gave me some hearty chuckles this time around. I know Schmidt is a total dbag but I felt for him and I also laughed a lot with him. Jess almost ruined his favorite utility cargos! And little Winston and who I will forever refer to as bologna/not-squirrel lady. I kind of love them even if nothing comes of it because obviously.

I love the Josh from Drake and Josh that keeps showing up on Mindy. Keep him, plz. And Mindy? I love the idea of Dave Matthew's re-writing the national anthem. Yay patriotism! That's all I have to say about that.

Wow, Tuesday's are slow. Anyone excited for the Doctor Who Anniversary on Friday?? Cough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...