1.22.2014

jordan drinks tab

We're continuing the forgetful pattern here.



Monday: HIMYM and Mom both super feely.

Tuesday: New Girl and Mindy. Ho hum.



HIMYM oy with the feels already, mmkay? Penny and Luke. Good names. Barney being legit sweet to Robin, also feels. And I have to side with Marshall on the argument. I mean, he was rather harsh to Lily but look what she did! It's been a while so I'm probably not as upset with it as I was when it happened but I get why he did what he did, honestly.

Mom didn't hold back either. I thought that Faris was hiding drugs or something but nope, just a hide-a-bed. And the meeting of the dad? And the love between her and her mom? You're doing good this season.

FINE, I give up. New Girl made me bawl, too, I mean really? The absolutely most sweetest ending of all time and it had me. The video was probably the sweetest gift anyone could receive and I really wouldn't have thought Nick could pull it off. Gotta start giving him more credit.

AND MINDY GAVE ME FEELS TOO WHAT THE HELL?? That kiss at the end had me so hard!! And even Danny's relationship with his dad was rather tender. Gah I hope it lasts. All of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...