1.20.2014

jordan drinks tab


Enjoying refreshing TaB's while indulging in some really good and really bad television.

Carrie Diaries to start, followed by Revenge, Girls and something new...Looking.



Carrie was really cute. This should should not be this good, honestly. I like how Donna has become friends with Maggie and Mouse, and I'm happy Maggie has a really good guy. I missed some Walt, and Bennett, grow up, you' sabotaged yourself. I don't agree with Sebastian which is weird, but I still think he's a perfect dude. And our first glimpse into Samantha falling in like.

Revenge confuses me. Some weeks I am super into it and others I'm like WTF is going on. I really only like Conrad Grayson the dbag he is, Jack is moving on WAY too fast and Emily still drives me absolutely nuts. I get it, you want to be a jerk to the Grayson's and it's not that they don't deserve it but wow go away now please.

I loved Girls... seriously solid start to this season I am so happy it's back and amazing. The birthday party cracked me up and Adam wore a shirt. His sister (from Now and Then fame) is absolutely more nuts than Adam which is strange.

Looking. Girls for the gay community. I'm on board. I love the writing, I love GROOOOFFFFF because he's amazing and I think they cast has a really interesting dynamic and I cannot wait for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...