1.10.2014

jordan drinks tab


Enjoying refreshing TaB's while indulging in some really good and really bad television.

Still a light week, well light for a Thursday. Sean Saves The World, The Michael J Fox Show, The Crazy Ones, The Big Bang Theory, Parenthood.



So Sean was amazing with most of the credit going to Max and Sean's mom. She had some REALLY good lines in this one, and so did he, though that's normal. Too light on his daughter though, even with the date, I felt like she's been lacking screen time.

Michael J Fox did it's thing. I like his boss and sister-in-law, even if they're already over their fling. It was definitely fun while it lasted. And little kid has some damn cool posters above his bed.

The Crazy Ones just goes to show you that if you work in an office YOU WILL GET SICK and it's totally gross so take a sick day. Despite that, I really still think that Buffy and Newsroom guy need to give into passion.

I was loving The Big Bang Theory this week, could Sheldon be any cuter? And I'm so glad that Penny and Leonard are fine, that worried me for a second, but also makes me think maybe we will be getting close to a marriage proposal soon? And Josh from Drake & Josh is doing big things these days, good for him!

Parenthood. EFF YOU BIGTIME. Okay, actually let me back up. I loved the episode and didn't cry ridiculous amounts but the "scenes from next week" had me in tears. I LIKE SETH. I'm almost the only one who does, but I'm gonna stay on that theory for a bit. But anyway I really thought that Zeek was going to hightail it to Italy to visit Millie. I am actually thinking that Joel and Julia might be done, though how will that even work, a divorce? NEVER. And also that song that Oliver wrote for Jasmine did get me a bit. And Amber. I didn't love Ryan but my heart still cries for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...