12.09.2013

jordan drinks tab


Enjoying refreshing TaB's while indulging in some really good and really bad television.

Revenge with a side of Bob's Burgers, The Simpsons and Getting On. Oh yeah and Carrie was on on Friday.



Bob's Burgers gave me a bit of a Dead Poets Society vibe with Bob wanting to be all teachery. I loved it though. Tina is one of my spirit animals, too bad she didn't get her chance to shine. And with that being said, this is probably the most solid cartoon on Sunday nights. I said it.

So sorry Simpsons. It's not that I don't love you I'm just not in love with you. It's not you, it's me. I can always appreciate pranking a teacher though so I can't fault you too much.

Getting On is still very funny but there are moments where I am straight up uncomfortable. I get that's the gist, that's how it's supposed to be but gah sometimes I have to look away. That's probably just me but if that's what they're going for they've nailed it. I like the new gay doctor man, I think he's going to mix up the nurses quite a bit. Aunt Jackie has absolutely no bedside manner and Roman from Big Love got REALLY old!! And how creepy was it him getting some uh...pleasure from the old lady? I hope she took her dentures out.

Revenge is back, at least for a bit. Oh Daniel, how very Titanic of you throwing that necklace into the water. Ex bailed on you, have fun with your fiance slash fake baby mama. I'm team Conrad through and through. Emily should just off herself and everybody else and escape with Aidan or better yet Jack, Daniel needs to be left alone, Charlotte's right. Quit bugging him. Lydia was saved by Victoria? Can that even be possible? Are you going to explain how she survived that fall? I guess not. And now it's all gone to hell, if Victoria doesn't attend the wedding she can't kill Emily and maybe they'll get picked up for another season!

And on Friday there was The Carrie Diaries. Carrie's first tie to her future career as a sex columnist. I'm glad she broke up with the writer, he seemed to wacko for her. I still want her and Sebastian to get back together despite his flaws. And can Maggie stop being such a trainwreck already? Five bucks says she loses the baby. I haven't read the second book so I don't know if this is true or not but it's my current prediction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...