12.03.2013

jordan drinks tab


Enjoying refreshing TaB's while indulging in some really good and really bad television.

HIMYM and Hostages and a new Mom which I didn't plan on because my app lied.



Probably the best HIMYM of the season. Did not see that surprise coming, he honestly got her good. I love everything about Canada, including Robin and Alan Thicke. There may have been tears.

Hostages proved to be intense. And I'm sorry but, "I'm ready to kill the President." "Thank you," is the weirdest exchange of all time. Followed by creepy hug where sparks indeed fly. They're going to end up in bed together, Ellen and Hostage man, and I know this not just from the kiss, but in my soul. Sidenote I get a little giddy over Kramer and Not-Nikita. And then um the Hostage man becoming a hostage himself? Eep.

And Mom had me in tears again. I can't handle the feels in this, it's a sitcom! This isn't Friends what's the deal? Not-Catherine O'Hara has cancer. CANCER. And her son doesn't want to see her. And she's a cat lady. Carlos Santana, Steve Miller, Jerry Garcia, Grace Slick and others. Probably the best cat names of all time. And then her son does want to see her and I cry.

Almost Human did not make the cut. Sorry guys but I can't do it. Maybe if I hear it's mind-blowingly good I'll pick it up again but for now may you rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...