12.17.2013

jordan drinks tab


Enjoying refreshing TaB's while indulging in some really good and really bad television.

Well the beginning of this week is quite heavy. Hostages, HIMYM and Mom all make an appearance.



So many tears happening with HIMYM AND TED STILL HAS NOT MET HER! But I'm glad she's met Marshall and Lily and I'm also glad she bought Ted an aged scotch. I still think she should have stuck around and introduced herself but then the show would be over, right?

Hostages keeps messing with my mind! I seriously thought he had killed the kid! That wasn't cool, even if it was for the good of the plan?? I wonder if Not Nikita actually has feelings for Kramer. I also wonder if he will be back for the Entourage movie?

Mom was not only awesome because of Janney but also because of the lovely French Stewart. The two of them together was like gold. GOLD. Even if basically the rest of the cast had one line. I would be okay with that honestly. I truly want French's wine cupboard, too, that was dreamy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...