11.25.2013

jordan drinks tab


Enjoying refreshing TaB's, while indulging in some really good and really bad television.

Carrie Diaries that actually had some continuity on Friday, Sunday was a little slow because of the American Music Awards so just a little Bob's Burgers and The Simpsons. And don't worry...I did watch the Doctor Who 50Th Anniversary, it just gets its own post next week. Simmer.



From Friday, The Carrie Diaries, they finally got some continuity right with Sex and the City by mentioning that when Carrie gave up her v-card it was in a rec room and she hit her elbow on a fooze-ball table. I was oddly happy for that little detail. Weaver is okay but I'm still Team Sebastian. I liked Dorrit's dude but I'm glad she gave him up, he was really getting annoying and he should know that she is not gonna have that. And speaking of Team Sebastian, I just feel bad for him with all he is going through even if maybe he hasn't picked the best was to handle it.

The Simpsons has gotten really creative with their intros this year. Wait, is this a musical? FOR REAL?? No, it's not I was wrong. I like this political episode, I kind of laughed a lot. I also love Maggie's little fake bar. She should have served milk.

I'm really happy about Bob's Burgers Thanksgiving special. I truly thought it was Linda that stole the turkey though I wasn't sure of her motive. I like the idea that her, her sister and Gene tried to prove that Thanksgiving is actually a holiday. That's a debate I am all to familiar with. The song was catchy also.

And why not, here was Miley's AMA Performance which was awkward and awesome. The cat was a nice touch.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Yo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...