11.19.2013

jordan drinks tab


Enjoying refreshing TaB's, while indulging in some really good and really bad television.

HIMYM, Mom, Hostages and then we take on some Almost Human. And by we I mean me.

Back at the bed and breakfast for HIMYM this week, bad. John Lithgow on HIMYM this week, good. It's a toss-up. Pineapple! I thought the moments between Loretta and Marshall were a nice distraction from revisiting the same place, and I can't say I didn't feel bad for William. I always did like him in The Karate Kid Part whatever.

In Hostages I'm sorry for "shipping" in a show that I probably shouldn't but I'm feelin' guy from Entourage (Kramer, I think) and girl who looks like Nikita but is apparently from House of Cards. They make the boring parts of this show not boring. It's a Dexter thing with me starting to like these bad people taking this family captive, but I don't care, I feel for them and I will continue to feel for them because I just have a lot of feelings. And what about that surprise twist ending? Looks like hostage dude took his date with the President's daughter way too seriously.

Mom. I still want the lady that isn't Janney and Octavia Spencer to be played by Catherine O'Hara and I'm still a little upset that she isn't. It was also rather touching this week. I mean typically you're laughing at Janney and rolling your eyes at Faris but I have to give Janney credit this week for turning it a bit and giving me some tears. Honestly, she had me going. Still hate Faris' white hair.

So tonight finished the two part premiere of Almost Human. Full disclosure, I didn't love the pilot, however I did enjoy the second part and I feel like I'll be giving it a shot. I like the coma guy and feel bad he missed out on several months and also missed out on a leg. Intrigued to see what's up with his girlfriend. I also like the idea of having an android for a partner. Like a Data (Star Trek) or a Kevin (Saved By The Bell, and can we talk about how Kevin is more emotionally advanced than Data was? Seriously, a nerdy high schooler built that, how is that even a thing?). All in all I'd say I think it's got potential for me to like it so we'll give it a shot. I think the Android and the cop man have decent chemistry that could become good chemistry and then so on and so forth. Yeehaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...