11.12.2013

jordan drinks tab


Enjoying refreshing TaB's, while indulging in some really good and really bad television.

HIMYM is working really hard at redeeming itself in my eyes, this episode has been the best of the season. Hostages is keeping me nervous and Mom is still solid. All in all a good Monday.



Thank you HIMYM for getting your act together! Seriously I haven't laughed this hard at an episode in a while. The Barney challenges: random blond girl, dolphin noises, garbage bag with no "e"'s, Ryan Gosling (that may have been the best) and then very tender errand challenge in which the adorable mother sets him straight. I am totally on board with the mother, though seeing her name in the credits threw me off a bit. And Cranston! Walter White honestly! Ted, just a word. If Walter White asks you to partner with him, you say no. Look what happened to Jesse, he ended up in a cage! Is that what you want? Then you'll NEVER meet the mother!



Hostages who nelly. Finally Ellen gets the upper hand, it's about time. Even if it doesn't last I'm glad she was able to shove to the agent at least once. But even as prickish as he is for holding you hostage, that's his wife man, it's a low blow if you actually pump her full of morphine. And can we have more Kramer time? That would be nice. I like his bond with the boy even if his dad doesn't. And the girl (why don't I know the kids names yet?) falling as her boyfriend got shot? Is that their way of making her lose the baby?

Anna Faris was still my least favorite part of Mom this week but even so she brought it more than before. Justin Long is too adorable, he must have been hard to break up with. Not enough Janney and where is Roscoe? I'm missing him a lot. And the return of Clowdia. I'd be okay if she showed up more often. Makes things interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...