10.23.2013

things that bother me pt. 2



1. When my twitter app alerts me of a following, retweet, etc. but when I actually go into the app it has nothing pointing me in direction of the follower, retweet, etc unless I'm following THEM.
2. Second (and sometimes third) day hashbrowns. Day job cafeteria I adore that you provide me nourishment however I do not enjoy when you give me yesterdays hashbrowns that had been colded and then reheated. They taste different.
3. Trains. I hate waiting for them.
4. The fact that so few people understand what this means to me:

5. When my dread pokes through my hair. Hide, damnit.
6. Those who have little regard for four way stops. Honestly, I'll be the one to hang back and wait even if we get there at the same time because typically everyone else is in a hurry, but when I do that and you give me the wave and then as soon as I go you also try to go that doesn't work for me. And as a sidenote it also doesn't work for me when you have a stop sign, I don't, and you think because I'm fifteen feet away you have time to speed up and go. One day I am going to hit you and I won't feel bad about it. Hashtage necessary rage.
7. Somehow Aadi seems to be under the impression that every sweater I own is her blanket. Um, it's to keep me warm and not you. And while we're on the subject of doggys...
8. Why is midnight your ideal time to go potty and eat your dinner?
9. Did you know that one of my lower arms is larger than the other (I'm sure there is a technical term for that body part but I am not sure what it is)? When I scrunch up long sleeves the left side ALWAYS falls down and the right stays put and I measured the other day and it is SIGNIFICANTLY bigger. It's really starting to bother me, I need to learn to write with my left hand.
10. Fake spider web. My porch honestly looks like I was just lazy, not that we cleaned out all of the real cobwebs to make room for fake ones. So awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...