10.23.2013

jordan drinks tab


Enjoying refreshing TaB's, while indulging in some really good and really bad television.

Tuesdays are fairly slow, as we know. Sometimes I have to fill the night with things like making dinner and showering but emjoying some New Girl to get to The Mindy Project (which has consistently gotten better this season) is why I am here to write.



The main reason I watch New Girl is for Schmidt. He is getting sad and boring so now I watch for Winston who made a rather convincing Letterman. Was I the only one who hadn't noticed that he had a gap? He has a gap. I like the show alright but I'm waiting for something painstakingly funny to happen, like CeCe and Schmidt to get back together or for Jess to watch more Dirty Dancing. Come on New Girl I am rooting for you!

Mindy, Mindy. This was very good. From your lovely sensitivity area to the fake American Doll diner to Josh from Drake and Josh, Dana White (or Howie Mandell) and Kendra from all that Playboy stuff, you had my heart. So much of my heart.

In other not Tuesday news, I'm almost finished with season 2 of Downton Abbey. Patrick (or not Patrick) came and then left when no one believed he was the real heir (including me), William and Vera both kicked the bucket (yay Vera, boo William) and Mary is getting closer and closer to marrying that guy who protected Khaleesi on Game of Thrones.

I seriously am on pins and needles waiting for the Doctor Who 50Th Anniversary that I almost do not want to finish what I have to catch up because then I'm forced to wait forever between episodes (watching stuff in real time, who does that?) and that will be unbearable.

The Day of the Doctor.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Yo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...