10.09.2013

things that bother me pt. 1



1. Emails from Obama.
2. The train that consistently makes me late for day job. That and I like to sleep in. But mostly, the train.
3. That pinterest trick where you put the wooden spoon on the boiling water pot and it's "supposed" to stop it from boiling over. It doesn't. At least when there is potato soup powder involved.
4. Why does my necklace clasp move forward every day?
5. Boy band bother: So in that 90 Degrees song The Hardest Thing. It's always bothered me that they just imply the girl is going to try after Nick Lachey croons his break up to her. I mean, sure, you're Nick Lachey and if it happened to me I'm sure I'd cry hysterically, but maybe said girl has it more together than I do. Maybe she actually was going to break up with him but he beat her to it? Seriously. Always has bothered me since I was a thirteen.
6. I can't decide on my new go-to wine. I used to be a white only gal and then (sorry Chryshele) I adapted a taste for red. So it's between Merlot, Cabernet and Shiraz. Which do you like? Shiraz has been my jam but lately the Cabernet has spoken to me. I hate decisions.
7. Horror movies with morals at the end. I am all for a good moral. Seriously. I have morals sometimes, even. However if you're going to get me with a psychological thriller, please don't try to teach me something in the last five minutes. I'll probably resent you.
8. How areas of Salt Lake City (and most larger cities I believe) are referred to as "districts". I'm not auditioning for The Hunger Games. I guess you don't really audition, but you know what I mean.
9. Netflix. You deny me King Of The Hill. For that, I'm upset.
10. The weather this week. Pick a side. Should I put away all of my dresses and short sleeves and pull out my cardigans? No. Because after a fifty degree day you're going to give me seventy-five. So thank you for that.

1 comment:

  1. #3... ammmmmmmmmen. That trick NEVER works for me!
    Netflix is denying us on soooo many shows. It really needs to add more series to streaming, gosh dang it!

    ReplyDelete

Yo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...