1.06.2014

jordan drinks tab


Enjoying refreshing TaB's while indulging in some really good and really bad television.

A good portion of television was back and also I'm guessing will be back. Guess I'll have to halt all the "fun" shows I'm watching.

Carrie Diaries, Revenge, The Simpsons, Bob's Burgers. Did I miss one?



Carrie Diaries was pretty cute, though I miss Samantha's appearances. I love how they mentioned the idea of Larissa being freaked out about moving into fiance's apartment and keeping hers? Wasn't that a weird point of contention between her and Big?

The Simpsons was all about downloading things. Funny. I've never done that, whats it like? That's really all I got out of it.

Same with Bob's Burgers. The sleepover was cute and Tina has some great lines but other than that....sorry I didn't really care.

REVENGE. This is the first time in a while I've been excited for Revenge, seriously!! And it did not disappoint. I was with Aidan thinking that the amnesia was a tactic but apparently that was wrong. Leave it to Jack to bring her back to reality. I was so worried they were going to find out who she was actually, that would freak me out. But hopefully Jack will fill her in even after her revelation that Daniel effing shot her. He knows she was plotting them but still doesn't know who she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...