12.06.2013

jordan drinks tab


Enjoying refreshing TaB's while indulging in some really good and really bad television.

Since The Sound of Music LIVE was on, that's what I spent my night doing. I got around to Big Bang Theory, Grey's, Reign and The Crazy Ones. And then...there was Glee.



In Reign it was nice to see Catherine being decent for once even if it was at the risk of all the girls getting almost-raped. That's a little much. And now Mary is deflowered so good luck finding a husband there, mate.

Wil Wheaton on BBT is an automatic win. And that was the best part, though I wouldn't mind having Raj as a roommate, he can pour my wine.

The Crazy Ones was full of Victoria Secret models. What did we learn? Models like magic. They also are smart. Sometimes they are jerks. We also learned to just be yourself cause maybe you'll be the best of the worst.

As for Grey's I will probably never not feel bad for Karev, he has a crappy dad. And I still can't stand Meredith, I feel bad for Bailey and the Chief may be the only one that makes me laugh. Oh this show, you and I have such a history.

WHAT THE HELL GLEE? Seriously what was that? I felt weird and uncomfortable, slightly offended and like I wanted to throw up. I have absolutely no real idea how that was even an episode. Is that why they put in the intro, because it was a clusterf*ck of whatthehell? I can't even write about this anymore.

Now I didn't realize that Getting On was on Sunday night, so I'm late to watching it, but it's two for two. Consistently funny, Alex Borstein is a genius and I have to hand it to Aunt Jackie, she will always be funny. They're crabby lady patient with an affinity for the "F" word has to be the best part, though. Hands down. It's like a much more dry and awesome Grey's Anatomy.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your "Glee" comment. I changed the channel when he said he "Goes both ways" it's one of those moments I can't unsee.

    ReplyDelete

Yo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...