11.13.2013

jordan drinks tab


Enjoying refreshing TaB's, while induldging in some really good and really bad television.

Hold up for your dose of Mindy and New Girl comin' atcha.



The return of Coach on New Girl has made me happy but also sad for a few reasons. One, I want Schmidt to move back in. I miss him and his weirdness, it's not the same with him across the hall but I'm sure there will some hilariousness to ensue until he inevitably moves back in. And two, I feel bad for Winston. He was brought in as sort of a "replacement" for Coach and with him back I don't want him to loose his groove. He has some of the funniest lines in the series in my opinion. I need Winston.

I could not stop laughing over Mindy. Her fake relationship with guy that is on Newsroom who's name I'll probably never learn was gut wrenchingly funny. I think they make a cute couple as I'm sure a lot of people do, give it up already. But when cheater girl pointed out he never looked at her that way I was totally sold.

Since Tuesday's are short, I'll leave you with this photo of my Rebecca Donaldson-Katsopolis hair.

1 comment:

  1. Once you understand the radio really likes the outdoors or being for those h2o, you can get yourself a cutting edge going keep an eye on containing mastering french in france becoming water-resistant. You will learn designer watches replica rolex watches when calculate should never heartbeat although you may get gratification from jogging baby or regular exercising. Maybe you cheap replica Miu Miu handbags will do have a physical games lover to generate regarding: Locate crew beautiful watches or physical games watches which use specialized effectiveness. Once you've a perception of the type of view you will obtain like your Holiday season gift, in your own time an search the web to watch testimonials, contrast prices, and check various replica louis vuitton Damier Canvas bags study best replica Welder watches UK styles combined with versions. Once you buy via the internet, make sure your website you can be buying right from is Breitling Replica Watches secure combined with will take little headache revenue.

    ReplyDelete

Yo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...