10.21.2013

jordan drinks tab


Enjoying refreshing TaB's, while indulging in some really good and really bad television.

So I gave up on The Walking Dead. I'm SORRY. I'm the only one in the world that just could not stand last season. That means, of course, that since Bob's Burgers and The Simpson's were preempted by baseball or something, you get Revenge. And Masterchef Juniors for good measure, and I'll throw in a little Doctor Who and Downton Abbey because I'm nice.



So one of the few reasons that is keeping me hooked on Revenge is to see Conrad Grayson take Emily down, who's with me? No one? That's okay, the cheese stands alone. I like Conrad and I only like Emily when she is nice to Jack or with Nolan which seems few and far between these days.

I can't get over how cute Masterchef Junior is. Maybe it's actually how cute the judges are with the kids. Freaking Gordon helping out Sofia when she cried (and then sending her home, but lets not think about that). I think Alex is going to take it. And Jack and his Hawaiian shirts do not get old.

The majority of the weekend consisted of two things (when not out doing actual things): Doctor Who and Downton Abbey. I like my Brit's which is fun because I used to really not get anything about them. When I started Who it took me a bit before a bond formed. Finally with the whole Rose/10 love but not love story line I was hooked, just in time for Rose to vamanos. And now watching the latest season, trying desperately to catch up before the anniversary, which I'm sure I will, I must say, I love the 11th Doctor. I'm pretty much alone since everyone seems to fangirl over 10, but he can go be happy with Rose and I'll hang out with 11 and his stetson.

And oh Downton, this is my second time trying you and I'm so glad I gave you another chance. Seriously how was I not on the bandwagon of this show? Something about it put me off but I caved and I watched basically all of season 1 this weekend so I'd consider that relatively productive. Or maybe not depending on who you ask, but for me, it was. Thomas is an ass, O'Brien has grown on me and so has Mary a bit. Bates and Ana have stolen my little heart. And the faces Maggie Smith makes are ridiculous, I die.

Because reasons;


Photo not mine, but reblogged on my tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...