10.18.2013

jordan drinks tab


Enjoying refreshing TaB's, while indulging in some really good and really bad television.

Thursday. Busy night. Seriously. Between all of the sitcoms (Michael J. Fox, Sean Saves The World, The Big Bang Theory and The Crazy Ones) and all of the dramas (Glee (but not tonight), Parenthood and Grey's Anatomy) and one new show Reign there is a lot going on. But honestly tonight was so right on, I wasn't upset with ANYTHING. And that's rare.



The Big Bang Theory has had a really strong start this season and last night's didn't falter in the least. I'm growing to like Amy more and more and Bernadette less and less. Penny is still there, but the Amy/Sheldon dynamic of this one made my heart melt. One day the writers are just going to throw their first sexy time in on us and I keep watching each episode as if it's THE ONE. So far, no.

The Crazy Ones I think finally hooked me, though I still haven't learned the names of any of the characters so they will be known as Robin Williams, Buffy, that one guy from a few episodes of Newsroom (GENOA!) and the pretty intern thing and the one guy that looked better in the leather jacket than Newsroom guy. But when he and Buffy had their "moment" I could not help but swoon.

Sean Saves The World was probably my favorite of the night. Creepy motherboy jokes at their finest and how could you not love his mother?! And his date!? And the fact that he probably learned his groin groin throat from Det. Olivia Benson wins. CROSSOVER.

I love every single cast member on Michael J. Fox however tonight's honors went to Marie (Betsy Brandt, see I don't know her name either) and Lee (is she the aunt or the friend, I am so confused). Seriously Mane Attraction? It sounds like a fanfic that Tina from Bob's Burgers wrote.


via

I watched Parenthood early and I always feel that is a bad idea, but I do it anyway. I always end up bawling at some point and tonight was no different. But I think it was the last moment with Zeek and Victor and the learning of the reading and the car manual and all of the feels that got me. Choked me up in fact. Between that and Max (that kid should get a damn Emmy) offering his mother the money he won from Hank? Tender. Oh and speedbumps.

Glee needed a break tonight. So we can still talk about last weeks episode next week because I'm still not ready to talk about it.

Grey's Anatomy wasn't bad. It wasn't amazing. Christina put Meredith in her place finally and I'd still take Callie's ass, seriously. I'm liking the friendship between that one intern and Arizona in a non-creepy way. And ghost dad from Dexter or Richard from Sex and the City if you prefer, God I wanted him to talk to Alex SO BAD. Or Alex to talk to him or whatever I don't care who initiates the conversation just one buy the other a cup of coffee and discuss.

And Reign aka Diet Downton or Diet Game of Thrones whichever you prefer. Still pretty risque for teens but eh, after Coven should i even be surprised anymore? I would say I'm on board. I really enjoyed it and the character development, but my favorite is the dog, Sterling. I don't like head queen lady and I don't like her son. I like the son that rescued the dog, can't Mary be betrothed to him? That would be much better. I'll give it a few more and that will just make Thursday's even LONGER. Part of me hoped it would be awful, but it wasn't. And ghosts. Honestly, ghosts are the best, right? And maybe I want all of their headbands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...